Header Ads

My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 3

Watch My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 3

Year: 2012

Country: USA

Tagline: The party ends here

My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 3

Plot: Skye Rotter is finally ready to put her bloody past behind her. Just when she's heading off to college, though, she receives an unexpected call from her estranged sister, Alex. There's one last sweet 16 Skye needs to attend, and one final task she needs to do to move out from her father's shadow once and for all.The third installment of series "My Super Psycho Sweet 16". We will follow Madison Pensore who is a spoiled and popular teenage girl. Her plan to held an unforgetable will be ruined because of scary history behind the abandoned roller-skating rink she chooses to held the party.

Watch My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 3 Here

No comments